top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·400 members

[STREAM<] Live stream: Burnley vs Sheffield United 10/04/2023


The Clarets are also unbeaten at home in the league and will look to end the season with this record intact. Right now, Burnley’s record shows 14 wins and six draws in 20 games in Turf Moor, scoring 43 goals and gaining 48 of the possible 60 points. Burnley may have secured automatic Premier League promotion, but they do not want to stop now.




Kompany will not allow a shred of complacency to creep in from his players, though, and we have ultimately had to settle on a low-scoring draw in this headline matchup. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Burnley win with a probability of 51.


Championship Odds: Burnley-Sheffield prediction, pick, how to watchThe top two teams in England’s Championship league will lock horns in Turf Moor! It’s time to check our Championship odds series, starring our Burnley-Sheffield prediction and pick. One year after their relegation to the Championship, Burnley is sure to get its spot back in the Premier League with seven games to spare. The Clarets are on a two-game unbeaten run after their 6-0 defeat from Manchester City in the FA Cup. Sheffield is also enjoying a good season in the Championship and is likely headed to the Prem as well. The Blades are on a four-game winning run and is still in contention for the FA Cup.


09%. A draw has a probability of 25. 5% and a win for Sheffield United has a probability of 23. 42%. The most likely scoreline for a Burnley win is 1-0 with a probability of 12. 53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (9. 74%) and 2-1 (9. 39%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (12. 07%), while for a Sheffield United win it is 0-1 (7. 77%). Both teams to score 48. 77% ( -0. 91) Burnley 51. 08% Sheffield United 23. 42% Draw 25.


Burnley - Sheffield United Live Streaming and TV Listings Burnley vs Sheffield United - April 10, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer


Burnley vs Sheffield United Head to Head Burnley vs Sheffield United Head to Head. H2H stats and prediction, goals, Burnley. vs. Sheffield United. liveSream. Live Stream. matchLive. Match


Burnley – Sheffield United: Live score, updates and head- Match Burnley vs Sheffield United in the Championship (4/10/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page