top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·405 members

[[[Streaming@@@]^]] Today: SL Benfica v Inter live free 11 April 2023


Scarf SL Benfica vs Inter MilanDetails Ref. ILJ07515 Dress up for the games of Glorioso! Allusive scarf for the Champions League quarter-finals matches between SL Benfica and Inter Milan. Illustrative images. See more Deliveries and returns Free shipping for Portugal Mainland and Islands. Delivery in the Mainland, 48 working hours after the confirmation of payment.




On Friday we lost an important game, but we've won a lot before and we always try to use the wins to develop and to grow. "I saw my team very quickly looking forward. For the last few days we were completely focused on the game against Inter. " At the pre-match press conference, Inter Milan defender Alessandro Bastoni said his side doesn't fear anyone. "Benfica have great quality, but we don't fear them any more than we feared Barcelona, ​​Bayern, or Porto, " He acknowledged how tough a challenge it will be and added: "We have to stay compact if we're going to cause them problems.


Champions League: Benfica vs Inter Milan verdict, predicted score, key stats and suggested betsSoccer Benfica will welcome Inter Milan to the Estadio da Luz on Tuesday where they’ll hope to make home advantage pay against the out-of-form Italians. George Dempsey Published: Apr 10, 2023 2023-04-10 Champions League: Benfica vs Inter Milan verdict, predicted score, key stats and suggested bets Date, KO time and TV coverage Champions League quarter-final first leg, Tuesday, April 11th, Kick-off 8pm, live on BT Sport Predicted score Benfica 2-0 Inter Milan Suggested bets Benfica to win Goncalo Ramos to score Key stats Inter are unbeaten in 10 of their last 12 away Champions League games. Only Liverpool, Bayern Munich and RB Leipzig have won here in European competition since 2017.


Benfica vs. Inter Milan - Champions League Quarter-Finals - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosWe say: Benfica 3-1 Inter Milan Despite Inzaghi's adeptness at navigating cup competitions, Benfica are just too potent, and their threatening attack could overpower an Inter side that have conceded in six of their last eight games in all competitions. Read more. Data AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Benfica win with a probability of 43.


Recent form Benfica had won eight straight games prior to their defeat to Porto at the weekend. Joao Mario and Goncalo Ramos were prolific during that winning run and the pair have 17 goals each this season. Inter Milan's run of one win in six league games has seen them drop below Roma and fierce rivals AC Milan in the race for Champions League football, and they can consider themselves lucky to have beaten Porto in the previous round. What has been said? Following his side's loss to Porto, Roger Schmidt said: "It's part of football that sometimes you lose games.


78%. A win for Inter Milan has a probability of 32. 94% and a draw has a probability of 23. 3%. The most likely scoreline for a Benfica win is 2-1 with a probability of 8. 96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (7. 1%) and 2-0 (6. 11%). The likeliest Inter Milan win is 1-2 (7. 64%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10. 41%). Both teams to score 63. 18% ( 0. 65) Benfica 43. 78% Inter Milan 32.


Benfica vs. Inter on the radio liveUEFA Champions League - Matchday 27 April 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM -On the radio:vs-On the radio:UEFA Champions League: Live Radio Stream & Broadcast TodayListen to the UEFA Champions League in live stream. The match Benfica vs Inter will start on April 11, 2023 at 7:00 PM. UEFA Champions League: Join in live with these radio stationsBenfica Golo FMTSF Rádio NotíciasRádio RenascençaRTP Antena 1 98.


" Verdict When these sides last met in March 2004, Benfica were looking to bounce back from a disappointing end to February that had damaged their title push. Meanwhile, in Italy, Alberto Zaczcheroni had a fight on his hands to guide an expensive Inter Milan side to a top-four finish in a season where they were expected to compete for the Scudetto. It's been 19 years since these sides last met in a competitive fixture and not a lot has changed. Hosts Benfica are locked in a scrap for another domestic title and will be hoping to bounce back from their defeat to Porto.


Benfica have won 10 of their Champions League games and remain unbeaten. Benfica are the top scorers in the competition with 35 goals so far. Previous meetings UEL: Inter Milan 4-3 Benfica, March 2004 UEL: Benfica 0-0 Inter Milan, March 2004 Team news Mihailo Ristic, Alexander Bah, Goncalo Guedes and Julian Draxler are all likely to miss this game but Benfica have no fresh concerns. Milan Skriniar is in a race against time to be fit and his absence would be a blow for the visitors. Hakan Calhanoglu is also doubtful.


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page