top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

Public·385 members

[ONLINE>] Manchester City v Bayern live match 11 April 2023

We scored with a false nine. We always scored goals. It wasn't a problem. " "We want to try to win the Champions League. It's an honor to be here against an elite club like Bayern, I'm happy. But you don't take it for granted. You have to deserve it by playing well. " "I reviewed the match a month ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It was a tight game, as they have always been against Chelsea in this time. " "My dream is to win every title, but just because you are going to try doesn't mean you will get it. We want to try all the time but that doesn't mean we will win. " "He came to help us win the Champions League, but also the FA Cup and the Premiership. It's important to have a player who can score a goal out of nothing.

I don't mind that we're considered the underdogs in this tie. I don't mind that we are considered the underdogs in this tie. " 9:40 AM4 hours agoPep Guardiola spoke ahead of this match: "We tried, but there are teams you face who are also good and want to win. " "He went to Paris and did really well, not only winning the league, also reaching the Champions League final. At Chelsea he also did a good job. " "Both Tuchel and Nagelsmann are very creative in the way they play. " "We scored a lot of goals, but maybe we weren't solid enough.

Manchester City vs Bayern LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, Lineups and How to Watch UEFA Champions League 2023 Match | 04/11/2023LIVE UPDATESFollow game Manchester City vs Bayern live updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and time of the 2023 UEFA Champions League. Match will start at 3:00 PM ET on April 11th 2023. Image: VAVEL LIVE UPDATES 12:23 PMan hour agoManchester have come out on top in their last two games hosting Bayern, so they will go there to continue the trend.

I studied his Barcelona a lot and he shared his ideas with me, which I am grateful for. We have a lot of respect for each other. We always talk on a professional level. " "It has nothing to do with PSG. It's a different tie. I know we're going to suffer but we also have to take advantage of our moments. We are facing one of the best teams in the world right now.

12:21 PMan hour agoThis will be the seventh time that these teams will face each other, both have three victories so they will go all out to come out on top. 12:20 PMan hour agoWe're back for the minute-by-minute coverage of the Manchester City-Bayern match. We will shortly share with you the most relevant information, as well as the confirmed line-ups. 10:00 AM3 hours agoIn a few moments we will share with you the starting lineups for Manchester City vs Bayern live, as well as the latest information from the Etihad Stadium. Stay tuned for up-to-the-minute live coverage of the match on VAVEL.

9:45 AM4 hours agoThomas Tuchel spoke ahead of the match: "His numbers are extraordinary. He has a brutal competitive hunger. However, City are much more than Haaland. It's only through collective effort that we can stop them. Guardiola was missing a player like him and now he has a unique profile on the pitch. It's not going to be easy to counter him. " "He was kind to receive me.

" "Against Monaco we managed six goals and they knocked us out. Against Tottenham, four and also away. We always score goals, in general it's not our problem. " 9:35 AM4 hours agoBayern beat Freiburg by the minimum, the team will look to give a pleasing match and add a victory in this duel, looking to come out with an advantage. 9:25 AM4 hours agoThe Manchester City vs Bayern match will be played at the Etihad Stadium, located in Manchester, England. The stadium has a capacity of 40 000 people.

Manchester City vs. Bayern Munich: UEFA Champions Bayern Munich continue their pursuit of European glory on Tuesday when they take on Manchester City in the first leg of their UEFA

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with ot